THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK
Go Back   THE NIGHTMARE NETWORK > Discussion & Interpretation > The Repository > Reference
Home Forums Content Contagion Members Media Diversion Info Register
Comment

Article Tools Search this Article Display Modes Translate
Thomas Ligotti: A Bibliography
<< <    Next Page: Books, Pamphlets and Broadsides (Page 1 of 9)    >  >>
Compiled by Douglas A. Anderson
Published by Douglas A. Anderson
04-08-2005
Title Page

**4 April 2005**
Compiled by Douglas A. Anderson

[Compilers Note:  This is a work-in-progress, but contains everything that I know about as of April 2005.  Compilation (c) 2005 by Douglas A. Anderson. All rights reserved. Used by permission. Corrections and additions will be welcomed by the compiler at: nodens100@hotmail.com]  

Contents
<< <    Next Page: Books, Pamphlets and Broadsides (Page 1 of 9)    >  >>
11 Thanks From:
'天狗' (12-15-2008), bendk (04-01-2012), cynothoglys (04-02-2013), Cyril Tourneur (03-15-2009), G. S. Carnivals (03-29-2012), hopfrog (04-05-2009), hypnogeist (12-05-2010), Lucian Dregler (11-28-2023), miguel1984 (05-14-2014), Spotbowserfido2 (03-29-2012), yellowish haze (03-11-2012)
By matt cardin on 04-08-2005
Re: Thomas Ligotti: A Bibliography

Thanks for making this available, Brian. I have found it an invaluable resource. And thanks to Doug, too, for all the hard work. I'm thrilled to see this bibliography is now updated to the present month.
By Michael on 11-21-2010

This is really quite excellent. Thank you for compiling this. I really appreciate your work. It's helping me a great deal in filling in the gaps in my Ligotti readings.
By EemeliJ on 03-29-2012

Seven years have nearly passed, and quite a bit of things have happened too, considering this bibliography. I doubt if this is to be updated anytime soon; has anyone been in contact with Mr. Anderson?

Or is there perhaps some other compilation in which the more recent publications & reprints have been recorded?

Just saying, other people wondering about this?

edit: and I just stumbled onto bendk's illustrated bibliography, which seems a tad bit more fresh
Nevertheless...
Last edited by EemeliJ; 03-29-2012 at 09:08 AM..
By Michael on 03-31-2012

That's a good question. I would love to see an updated version of Ligotti's bibliography regardless of who would be willing to compile it.
By yellowish haze on 05-12-2014

What Becomes of the Body [verse, one of a series of "Three Things They Will Never Tell You"]
[Merion Station, PA]: [Jason Van Hollander], [forthcoming] [broadside]
[Illustrated in color by Jason Van Hollander; numbered and signed by the author and illustrator. Limited to 350 copies.]

What Happens to Faces [verse, one of a series of "Three Things They Will Never Tell You"]
[Merion Station, PA]: [Jason Van Hollander], [forthcoming] [broadside]
[Illustrated in color by Jason Van Hollander; numbered and signed by the author and illustrator. Limited to 350 copies.]
Dear Ligottians,

Does anyone know if this was eventually published?

I clearly remember the first title of the series "Three Things They Will Never Tell You" available for sale.

I know the contents of Teatro Grottesco from Durtro include "Things They Will Never Tell You" in the section Dead Dreams which collects the whole cycle.

Many thanks in advance for more information.
Last edited by yellowish haze; 05-13-2014 at 01:17 AM..
By bendk on 05-13-2014

I don't mean to distract from Slawek's query, but I just noticed a few inaccuracies in the story appearances.

"Three Scientists" ["One Thousand Painful Variations Performed upon Divers Creatures
Undergoing the Treatment of Dr. Moreau, Humanist"; "The Excruciating Final
Days of Dr. Henry Jekyll, Englishman"; and "The Agonizing Resurrection of Victor Frankenstein, Citizen of Geneva", see under individual titles]

They are listed as first appearing in the Silver Scarab edition of SOADD (1985). These stories originally appeared in Grimoire #1 (1982).

Also, the Moreau story was published in the fanzine Animality (1982).
Comment